Where do you drain the water in a hot tub?
Drain your hot tub.
- Turn the power to the spa off at the circuit breaker. You don’t want the pumps or jets to run while there isn’t any water in the spa.
- Next, find your drainage spigot. …
- Attach the garden hose to the spigot, being careful not to cross-thread. …
- Open the ball valve on your spigot so the water can drain.
How do I drain a hot tub without a pump?
How to Drain a Hot Tub With a Hose
- Place the end of a garden hose in the hot tub, dropping it straight down into the water so that it lies on the bottom. …
- Turn off the hose, disconnect it from the faucet, and keep it low to the ground. …
- Go back to the hot tub and make sure the hose stays at the bottom of the tub as the water level drops.
How often should you drain your hot tub?
about three to four times a year
Can I drain my hot tub on my lawn?
You shouldn’t drain your hot tub on your lawn. Spa water contains harmful chemicals like chlorine or bromine that will kill your grass and discolor your well-kept lawn. Instead, run your hose or drain well away from grass or vegetation and also away from the foundation supporting the hot tub.
How do you shock a hot tub?
Measure 17g of non-chlorine shock per 1500 litres or 35g of chlorine shock per 1500 litres (consult the label instructions as this can vary based on chemical quality and brand). Carefully add the required shock to the hot tub. Leave the cover off for approximately 20 minutes.
Is it OK to put a hot tub indoors?
Can you put a hot tub inside? Yes, you can have a hot tub inside. Hot tubs can be installed either outdoors or inside a house. In fact, it’s sometimes easier to install your hot tub indoors when compared to outdoors, but of course, the experience will be different depending on whether your tub is outside or inside.
Do I have to drain my hot tub?
With average use, your hot tub should be drained and refilled about once every three or four months. … But remember, that implies that you and another person are using the hot tub every day of the week. If you’re not, then you can probably go longer without draining.
How do you drain CleverSpa?
- Firstly, turn off the CleverSpa® heater.
- Make sure the drainage plug is in place on the floor of the CleverSpa®.
- Open the water outlet on the outer wall of the CleverSpa® and screw on the inflation hose.
- Pull the plastic plug from the outlet in the floor of the CleverSpa®, then the water will flow out.