What do you put in a homemade spa gift basket?
Put Together a Spa Gift Basket
- candles and matches.
- nail tools.
- a good book.
- facial mask.
What goes in a relaxation gift basket?
You might want to include things such as:
- Bath salts, scrubs, and bath bubbles.
- Shampoo or conditioner.
- Scented candles.
- A CD with relaxing music.
- A bathrobe or small throw.
- Slipper socks.
- Reading material.
- A small reading light.
What should I put in my bath kit?
Here’s a list of items to put in your Bubble Bath Kit:
- Bubble Bath.
- Bath Bombs.
- Bath Salts.
- Sugar Scrub.
- Body Wash.
- Scented Lotion.
- Scented Candle.
What do you put in a ladies pamper box?
Make Your Own Gorgeous Pamper Hamper Gift
- Body scrub (homemade),
- Bath soak (homemade),
- Candle (bought),
- Flannel (bought),
- Big soft, hair hair band (bought),
- Soft muslin cloth for the face (bought),
- Lipbalm – clear pot and tin (homemade)
- Nailfiles (bought),
How do you make a cheap gift basket?
Gift Basket Ideas And Recipes
- Buy items in sets and divide them among the baskets. …
- Remove individual popcorn, coffee or cocoa packets from their boxes. …
- Shop garage sales and thrift stores for baskets and other containers.
- Dollar stores have lots of great inexpensive gift ideas. …
- Use cellophane bags to package your mixes.
What are good family gifts?
17 Ingenious Gifts Your Whole Family Will Appreciate
- 1 Personalized Family Mugs. uncommongoods.com. …
- 2 Game Night In A Can. amazon.com. …
- 3 Kids Gardening Kit. Etsy. …
- 4 Movie Night Popcorn Kit. amazon.com. …
- 5 Throw Throw Burrito Game. …
- 6 Utter Nonsense Family Edition. …
- 7 Parlor Ice Cream Mixing Set. …
- 8 Milk & Cookies Shot Glass Making Kit.
How can I make bath at home?
Bath Bomb Recipe Ingredients and Materials
- 1 cup baking soda.
- 1/2 cup citric acid.
- 1/2 cup Epsom salt.
- 1/2 cup cornstarch.
- 3/4 tsp. water.
- 2 tsp essential oil (lavender, eucalyptus, rose are all popular for the bath)
- 2 tsp oil (jojoba, sweet almond, coconut olive or even baby oil)
- A few drops of food coloring.
How do you make homemade bath stuff?
Basic Bath Milk Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups powdered milk (soy milk powder works just fine for this, but you can also use dairy milk powder as well)
- 1/2 cup Epsom salts.
- Essential oil of your choice.
- 1/2 cup flower petals (optional)
- Food coloring to suit the essential oil and flower petals (optional)