What do you put in a homemade spa gift basket?
Put Together a Spa Gift Basket
- candles and matches.
- nail tools.
- a good book.
- facial mask.
What can I use instead of a basket for a gift basket?
Transparent wrap (cellophane wrap) really gives a gift basket a great look and this is something you shouldn’t scrimp on and try to do with plastic cling wrap or just a clear plastic bag. Those will make inexpensive gift baskets just look cheap, the exact thing you are trying to avoid. (Learn to make this basket HERE).
What can I put in a relaxing gift basket?
You might want to include things such as:
- Bath salts, scrubs, and bath bubbles.
- Shampoo or conditioner.
- Scented candles.
- A CD with relaxing music.
- A bathrobe or small throw.
- Slipper socks.
- Reading material.
- A small reading light.
What do you put in a cozy gift basket?
The staple of any cozy gift basket is something comfortable to wear. The most common items you can include range from bathrobes to pajamas and slippers to comfy socks.
How do you make a cheap gift basket?
Gift Basket Ideas And Recipes
- Buy items in sets and divide them among the baskets. …
- Remove individual popcorn, coffee or cocoa packets from their boxes. …
- Shop garage sales and thrift stores for baskets and other containers.
- Dollar stores have lots of great inexpensive gift ideas. …
- Use cellophane bags to package your mixes.
What can I use as a gift filler for a basket?
Choose a gift basket filler. Some examples include shredded newspaper, shredded tissue paper, Easter grass, large pieces of confetti, packing straw or colored foam balls. There is no right or wrong type of filler for a basket. Just choose something you like and/or that you feel matches the contents of the gift basket.
How do you secure items in a gift basket?
A few simple techniques hold the basket’s contents together.
- Line the bottom of the gift basket with at least a few inches of raffia. …
- Tie sets of items together with ribbon. …
- Place the largest items at the back of the gift basket, leaning them against the back edge for support.
What should I put in a wellness basket?
DIY WELLNESS GIFT BASKET
- Green tea.
- Throat lozenges.
- Headache and sinus relief.
- Chicken bouillon cubes.
What to get someone who needs to relax?
Best 18 relaxation gifts and stress-relieving gifts of 2019
- Soothe Calm. Cleanse. Cure. Holiday Gift Set.
- Esker Allover Roller.
- Plant Apothecary Super Soak Healing Bath.
- Acupressure Mat and Pillow.
- Wild Woodlands Signature Scented Candle.
- Vitruvi Stone Diffuser.
- Cocokind Winter Essentials Kit.
- Sephora Scalp Massager.