What do you put in a homemade spa gift basket?
Put Together a Spa Gift Basket
- candles and matches.
- nail tools.
- a good book.
- facial mask.
What can I put in a relaxing gift basket?
You might want to include things such as:
- Bath salts, scrubs, and bath bubbles.
- Shampoo or conditioner.
- Scented candles.
- A CD with relaxing music.
- A bathrobe or small throw.
- Slipper socks.
- Reading material.
- A small reading light.
What do you put in a baking basket?
Ideas for items to add to your baking basket
- Dish towels.
- Muffin tin.
- Measuring cups.
- Mixing bowls.
- Cupcake liners.
What do you put in a ladies pamper box?
Make Your Own Gorgeous Pamper Hamper Gift
- Body scrub (homemade),
- Bath soak (homemade),
- Candle (bought),
- Flannel (bought),
- Big soft, hair hair band (bought),
- Soft muslin cloth for the face (bought),
- Lipbalm – clear pot and tin (homemade)
- Nailfiles (bought),
What do you put in a winter gift basket?
Here’s what I put in my family winter gift basket:
- A cozy blanket.
- duraflame® Crackleflame® Firelogs.
- Mason jar filled with hot cocoa and mini marshmallows.
- Two mugs for hot cocoa.
- A pack of microwaveable popcorn.
- A couple of card games.
How do you fill a gift basket?
Regardless of the basket you choose, you should fill the bottom with crumpled paper or another type of filler before adding the gift items. This filler provides an even, decorative base. Crumpled tissue paper is one of the most common options, but shredded paper, shredded cellophane, and straw can also work well.