What do you put in a spa day gift basket?
Put Together a Spa Gift Basket
- candles and matches.
- nail tools.
- a good book.
- facial mask.
What should I put in a DIY spa basket?
Supplies needed to make your own DIY spa gift basket:
- Scented Bath Salts. Epsom Salt. Baking Soda. Soap Colorant. Essential Oil. Container.
- Bath Bombs.
- Wax Melts.
- Electric Wax Warmer.
- Shower Gel & Body Lotion.
What can I use instead of a basket for a gift basket?
Transparent wrap (cellophane wrap) really gives a gift basket a great look and this is something you shouldn’t scrimp on and try to do with plastic cling wrap or just a clear plastic bag. Those will make inexpensive gift baskets just look cheap, the exact thing you are trying to avoid. (Learn to make this basket HERE).
What items go in a gift basket?
Nail Polish Basket- In a pretty bucket or basket, add a variety of nail polish, emery boards, nail clippers, polish remover, cotton balls, hand cream, cuticle cream and a nail buffer. Family Night– In a large bowl, add a puzzle or game, popcorn, candy bars, soda, hot chocolate mix and mugs.
What do you put in a ladies pamper box?
Make Your Own Gorgeous Pamper Hamper Gift
- Body scrub (homemade),
- Bath soak (homemade),
- Candle (bought),
- Flannel (bought),
- Big soft, hair hair band (bought),
- Soft muslin cloth for the face (bought),
- Lipbalm – clear pot and tin (homemade)
- Nailfiles (bought),
How do I make my own spa day?
Pamper Yourself With a DIY Spa Night
- Stage the evening. …
- Do it your way. …
- Slather on a hair mask (aka deep conditioner) ASAP. …
- Go face-first into a sheet mask. …
- Apply a disposable eye mask. …
- Give hands a TLC makeover. …
- Thank your feet with bootie masks. …
- Relax in a steamy (but not too hot) tub.
What things are in a spa?
The basic spa treatments are massage, facial, body treatment, manicure, and pedicure. A massage will help you relax and get rid of muscle tension. (A Swedish massage is a good place for beginners.) A facial is a deep cleansing of your face, and a body treatment exfoliates and softens the skin on your body.
How do you fill the bottom of a gift basket?
Regardless of the basket you choose, you should fill the bottom with crumpled paper or another type of filler before adding the gift items. This filler provides an even, decorative base. Crumpled tissue paper is one of the most common options, but shredded paper, shredded cellophane, and straw can also work well.
What should I put in a family gift basket?
Family Gift Basket Ideas
- One or two inexpensive board games for multiple players.
- Homemade scorecards personalized with family members’ names.
- Deck of cards or family card games.
- Snack mix, candy, or cookies to share while playing.
- Book of magic tricks.
What are good small gifts for guys?
25 Cool, Actually Useful Gift Ideas For Men For Under $25
- Rothco Venturer Travel Portfolio Bag. …
- Epiphany Outdoor Weatherproof Fire Starting Kit. …
- J. …
- Toaster Buddies Stainless Steel Basket. …
- Professional Pry Tool Repair Kit. …
- Double Barrel Insulated Mug. …
- Pocket Shot. …
- CRKT Squid Knife.
What gifts do guys like?
Clothing, leather goods, and cologne are some of the staple gifts for men, but honestly, they are easy options, and it’s what men have come to expect from people who haven’t given gift-giving much thought. Most men don’t give very much thought to buy clothes, or things that don’t have a clear purpose.