Why does my hot tub keep saying Flo?
The most common reasons for the FLO error message are dirty filters, a low water level, clogged circulation pumps or bad sensors. … If your hot tub is still showing the message, it may be your circulation pump causing the problem. Check your circulation pump for any debris that may be clogging it.28 мая 2018 г.
How do you unlock the Sundance spa control panel?
Press DISPLAY, MODE and (down) button within 3 seconds to unlock panel. HOLD Control Panel and remote panel are temporarily deactivated.
What does f4 mean on hot tub?
temperature has exceeded acceptable limit
How do I fix error 6 on my spa?
What To Do When My Endless Spa has an Error 6 Code?
- Turn the spa OFF.
- Remove filters from the spa and give them a clean.
- Remove air locks by bleeding the barrel union on the pumps (You may have more than one pump – please check). To do this, turn the highest barrel union on the pumps anti-clockwise slowly until some water is released.
How do I know if my heating element is bad in my hot tub?
Now test for a short to ground. On the meter’s highest ohm range setting, measure between one element terminal and the sheath of the element. You should get an infinite reading on the ohm meter, indicating no continuity to ground. Any ohms reading indicates a short, and bad element.
How do I fix fl1 error on jacuzzi?
Replace UV bulb (you can get one from your authorized Jacuzzi® dealer). Reset the countdown timer when finished. When FL1 code starts flashing it means the flow switch is malfunctioning and stuck open-likely because of a dirty filter or because there is an air lock problem at the circulation pump intake.
How do I know if my hot tub circulation pump is working?
One of the best things about a hot tub circulation pump is quiet operation; they make almost no noise. Gurgling, humming or grinding noises on a spa circulation pump are good indicators of a problem.
Why my hot tub won’t heat up?
If your spa heater won’t heat, remove and clean the filter(s) rule out a pressure or flow rate problem. Low water level, a clogged pump impeller, closed valves, clogged pipes or blocked spa drain covers can also cause flow issues. … A spa heater relies on sufficient water flow to operate.
What does e2 mean on hot tub?
The E2 Error Code has been implemented to indicate when the Portable Control Unit (PCU) senses a fault with the temperature sensors. This fault may be a worn sensor, corroded connection or wiring.
How long does a Sundance hot tub last?
How do you fill a Sundance spa?
How to Drain, Clean & Re-Fill Your Sundance Hot Tub
- Remove your hot tub’s filters.
- Remove your hot tub’s head rests.
- While the water is still hot, add 250ML (half a bottle) of Whirlpool Rinse.
- Turn your hot tub’s waterfall on.
- If your hot tub has Diverter Valves, turn them to the centre position.
- If your hot tub has air controls, turn them to the off position.