What does a spa package include?
Services & Equipment. … Treatments typically offered in day spas include massages; facials and makeup application; electrolysis; spa manicures and pedicures; body treatments like exfoliation, wraps and packs; aromatherapy; and hair services like cutting, styling and coloring.
What is the most popular spa treatment?
What are the 6 types of spa?
Six Types of Spas
- Destination Spas- Destination Spas are a fancy set up for Spas that are only present in a select few locations and are highly influential. …
- Resort Spas- Resort and Hotel Spas are the new in thing. …
- Day Spas- …
- Mineral Springs Spa- …
- Club Spas- …
- Medical Spas-
Is it OK to go to a spa alone?
In the age of Wellness, it’s perfectly acceptable – essential even – to make time for ourselves as part of our long-term health. The idea of treating ourselves to a spa day is balanced by the fact it’s good for us to take time out from our busy lives and look after ourselves, mentally, physically and spiritually.
Does full body massage include private parts?
A full-body massage doesn’t have to include your sensitive areas. You can say which parts of your body you don’t want to be touched. A full-body massage usually includes your arms, legs, hands and feet, your neck and back, your stomach and buttocks.20 мая 2013 г.
What do you wear under a robe at a spa?
If you’re concerned about what to wear under the robe, don’t be. Most people are nude under those spa robes, but it’s perfectly O.K. to leave your undies on if you feel more comfortable. Many spas also offer disposable underwear just for that purpose. You can ask for a pair when you’re shown to the locker room.
What is SPA short for?
SPAAcronymDefinitionSPASanus Per Aquam (Latin: health through water)SPAService Planning Area (various locations)SPASociété Protectrice des Animaux (French: Protective Company of Animals)SPASpecific Plan Amendment (various locations)
What kind of spa treatments are there?
Different Types of Spa Treatments
- Face Treatments. Facials are skin-care treatments that include exfoliation, steam, moisturizers, masks, peels and massages. …
- Body Treatments. Facial skin isn’t the only area that needs exfoliation and moisturizing. …
- Massages. …
- Nail Treatments. …
- Hair Removal. …
- Medical Treatments.
What is the most expensive massage?
The 8 Most Expensive Spa Treatments
- Treatment: White Caviar Illuminating Facial for $1,000.
- Treatment: Balancing Diamond (or Emerald) Massage for $300.
- Treatment: Ultimate Indulgence for $510.
- Treatment: Oriental Harmony Massage for $620.
- Treatment: Anti-Gravity Lifting Series for $700.
- Treatment: Signature 24K Gold Facial for $275.
What is a good name for a spa?
How to name your spa business
- Lotus Nirvana Day Spa.
- Pure Harmony.
- The Gentle Touch Spa.
- Healing Touch.
- Pampered Princess.
- Ocean Tranquility.
- Healthy Body, Healthy Mind Spa.
- Eastern Wisdom Day Spa and Massage.
What’s the difference between a spa and a day spa?
Med spa services versus day spa services
Day spas provide services like massages, pedicures and manicures, facials, and mud baths. Day spas are more for relaxation and pampering, while med spas are more for rejuvenation.
What is the difference between massage and spa?
Spa therapy can refer to a water treatment, as in a hot tub or spa. Or it can refer to any number of wellness treatments available at a spa. Massage therapy is one of those treatments. There are many types of massage therapy, but all involve rubbing and manipulating the muscles to reduce tension.
What do you wear to a spa day?
Plus, you’re likely to spend much of your time in a robe once you’re at your selected spa. Spas want their guests to be as comfortable as possible, so non-restrictive garments (such as yoga bottoms, lounge pants, T-shirts, sweatshirts and hoodies) are encouraged at most resorts.
What do you wear to a spa massage?
What should I bring?
- You’ll be given a robe, slippers, and towel as soon as you arrive, but you’re welcome to bring your own, if you prefer. …
- If you plan on making use of the spa’s amenities, be sure to pack gym clothes, a swimsuit or toiletries like a toothbrush and deodorant.