What should I put in a spa gift basket?
Put Together a Spa Gift Basket
- candles and matches.
- nail tools.
- a good book.
- facial mask.
What can I use instead of a basket for a gift basket?
Transparent wrap (cellophane wrap) really gives a gift basket a great look and this is something you shouldn’t scrimp on and try to do with plastic cling wrap or just a clear plastic bag. Those will make inexpensive gift baskets just look cheap, the exact thing you are trying to avoid. (Learn to make this basket HERE).
What are good things to put in a gift basket?
Nail Polish Basket- In a pretty bucket or basket, add a variety of nail polish, emery boards, nail clippers, polish remover, cotton balls, hand cream, cuticle cream and a nail buffer. Family Night– In a large bowl, add a puzzle or game, popcorn, candy bars, soda, hot chocolate mix and mugs.
What can I put in a relaxing gift basket?
You might want to include things such as:
- Bath salts, scrubs, and bath bubbles.
- Shampoo or conditioner.
- Scented candles.
- A CD with relaxing music.
- A bathrobe or small throw.
- Slipper socks.
- Reading material.
- A small reading light.
What do you put in a ladies pamper box?
Make Your Own Gorgeous Pamper Hamper Gift
- Body scrub (homemade),
- Bath soak (homemade),
- Candle (bought),
- Flannel (bought),
- Big soft, hair hair band (bought),
- Soft muslin cloth for the face (bought),
- Lipbalm – clear pot and tin (homemade)
- Nailfiles (bought),
How do you fill the bottom of a gift basket?
Regardless of the basket you choose, you should fill the bottom with crumpled paper or another type of filler before adding the gift items. This filler provides an even, decorative base. Crumpled tissue paper is one of the most common options, but shredded paper, shredded cellophane, and straw can also work well.
What should I put in a food basket?
Items to Put in Food Baskets for the Needy
- Vegetables and Fruit. Canned vegetables are always welcome, both for holiday baskets and everyday donations. …
- Meat and Protein. …
- Grains and Pasta. …
- Holiday Food and Treats. …
- Baby Items.
What should be in a homemade spa kit?
- 1 cup sugar.
- 1/4 cup coconut oil.
- 5-8 drops peppermint essential oil (or whatever scent you like)
- 2 drops red food coloring.
- 1 1/2 pint canning jar.
Do it yourself gift ideas?
And once you’re done with this list, don’t forget to check out our gift finder for extra help finding the perfect present.
- Marbled Ring Dish. …
- Leather Mason Jar Sleeve. …
- Washi Tape Mirror. …
- Homemade Milk Candles. …
- Roasted Cinnamon Almonds. …
- Melted Bead Suncatchers. …
- Mini Pallet Coasters. …
- Decorative Sign.