How do you fix the error code on a hot tub?
DR or DRY Error Message
Like FLO issues, this can commonly be fixed by topping off your hot tub water level. DR or DRY will show up if there is little to no water travelling through your heater.28 мая 2018 г.
How do I reset my Coleman Spa?
Reset the Coleman Spa controls again. Turn the spa off, wait 30 seconds and turn it back on again. The controls will be reset. Plus, the custom settings you set in the previous step will be cancelled and the filtration will revert to the factory control.
What does EC code mean on hot tub?
If the Ecn or Ec Message is ON Solid (Not Flashing) on the Display, the Spa is Operating in the Economy Heating Mode, but there is No current water temperature because the Spa is between Filter Cycles. Ecn or Ec is Alternating with Temp: The Spa is Operating in the “Economy” (Ecn or Ec) Heating Mode.
What does e02 mean on Coleman hot tub?
ERROR CODE REASON WATER LEVEL IS NOT CORRECT
What does Dy mean on hot tub?
Too Little Water in Heater
Is there a reset button on a hot tub?
To reset a hot tub heater you need to locate the red reset button which will probably be on the heater in the service bay of the hot tub. All you need to do is to press it to reset it and everything should be good to go.
Why does my hot tub keep shutting off?
First, check your water level. Then, look for clogs in your circulation system, and wash or change your filter. … If the high limit switch shut your heater off because your water got too hot or you have air trapped in your lines, resetting the heater will get it going again.
How do you unlock a Coleman control board?
Unlock Operating Panel
- Press the “Time” button on your hot tub operating panel.
- Push the “Jets 1” button.
- Push “Set down.” A “0” will appear on the screen indicating that the operating panel lock is off. The lock symbol will also disappear from the display on the operating panel.
What does f4 mean on hot tub?
temperature has exceeded acceptable limit
What does 5h mean on hot tub?
Temperature sensor error
What does eo2 mean?
Equipment Operator Second Class
How do I reset my hot tub heater?
How to Reset a Spa Heater
- Locate the spa’s high-limit reset. This is a red button found on many spa packs. …
- Press the high-limit reset button. …
- Turn on your spa and observe its operation. …
- Flip the breaker panel switch on or press the reset button on the GFCI outlet to restore power.