How do you fix the error code on a hot tub?
DR or DRY Error Message
Like FLO issues, this can commonly be fixed by topping off your hot tub water level. DR or DRY will show up if there is little to no water travelling through your heater.28 мая 2018 г.
How do I reset my hot tub control panel?
You can reset a hot tub control panel by switching it off, waiting for between 10 and 20 seconds and then switching it back on again. If the error signal continues on the control panel then you will need to consult your hot tub manual to see what the problem is.
What does Dr code on hot tub mean?
How do I get my master spa out of economy mode?
How to Get the Heat on a Master Spa From Economy to Standard
- Press the “Program/Mode” button. The button has a capital “P” on it.
- Press the “Cool” button to cycle through the Master Spa’s three cycles, Standard, Economy and Sleep. …
- Stop pressing the “Cool” button when you see “Standard” icon flashing.
How do I reset my spa?
How to Reset a Spa Heater
- Locate the spa’s high-limit reset. This is a red button found on many spa packs. …
- Press the high-limit reset button. …
- Turn on your spa and observe its operation. …
- Flip the breaker panel switch on or press the reset button on the GFCI outlet to restore power.
How do I know if my heating element is bad in my hot tub?
To test hot tub heating elements for integrity, use an ohm meter on its lowest setting. With the meter’s test leads, measure the resistance between the two element terminals. The acceptable resistance range for most heaters is between 9-12Ω (ohms), some may be as high as 20Ω.
How do you reset a Bullfrog Spa?
You can often reset the spa unit by pressing the “jets” button. Means that the temperature of the water is unknown. When the pump has been running for a total of 1 minute, the temperature is displayed.
Do hot tubs run all the time?
You need to leave it on all the time. It takes more energy to heat the hot tub than it does to leave it running all the time. So, take care in knowing that you can leave it on since it is recommended to do so and that your electric bill is better off this way.
How do I fix fl1 error on jacuzzi?
Replace UV bulb (you can get one from your authorized Jacuzzi® dealer). Reset the countdown timer when finished. When FL1 code starts flashing it means the flow switch is malfunctioning and stuck open-likely because of a dirty filter or because there is an air lock problem at the circulation pump intake.
How do I check the flow switch on my hot tub?
How to Troubleshoot Flow Switch Operation
- Turn the unit off and unplug it from the power source for 30 seconds. …
- Ensure the flow switch valve is open. …
- Look at the water level in the hot tub. …
- Clean out the filter. …
- Check the output pressure and input pressure of the spa’s jets and filter. …
- Confirm the LED indicator light under the pack cover is wired correctly.
What does Flo mean on a Sundance spa?
What does f4 mean on hot tub?
temperature has exceeded acceptable limit
Why is my hot tub in sleep mode?
SLEEP mode heats the spa water to within 20 degrees of the set temperature during the filter cycle. For example, if your spa is set for 100 degrees, on sleep mode it will heat to 80 degrees and stop. … The temperature of the hot tub will be reach & maintained when in standard mode.