What do you put in a spa day gift basket?
Put Together a Spa Gift Basket
- candles and matches.
- nail tools.
- a good book.
- facial mask.
What should I put in a DIY spa basket?
Supplies needed to make your own DIY spa gift basket:
- Scented Bath Salts. Epsom Salt. Baking Soda. Soap Colorant. Essential Oil. Container.
- Bath Bombs.
- Wax Melts.
- Electric Wax Warmer.
- Shower Gel & Body Lotion.
What can I put in a relaxing gift basket?
You might want to include things such as:
- Bath salts, scrubs, and bath bubbles.
- Shampoo or conditioner.
- Scented candles.
- A CD with relaxing music.
- A bathrobe or small throw.
- Slipper socks.
- Reading material.
- A small reading light.
What can I use instead of a basket for a gift basket?
Transparent wrap (cellophane wrap) really gives a gift basket a great look and this is something you shouldn’t scrimp on and try to do with plastic cling wrap or just a clear plastic bag. Those will make inexpensive gift baskets just look cheap, the exact thing you are trying to avoid. (Learn to make this basket HERE).
What do you put in a ladies pamper box?
Make Your Own Gorgeous Pamper Hamper Gift
- Body scrub (homemade),
- Bath soak (homemade),
- Candle (bought),
- Flannel (bought),
- Big soft, hair hair band (bought),
- Soft muslin cloth for the face (bought),
- Lipbalm – clear pot and tin (homemade)
- Nailfiles (bought),
How do I make my own spa day?
Pamper Yourself With a DIY Spa Night
- Stage the evening. …
- Do it your way. …
- Slather on a hair mask (aka deep conditioner) ASAP. …
- Go face-first into a sheet mask. …
- Apply a disposable eye mask. …
- Give hands a TLC makeover. …
- Thank your feet with bootie masks. …
- Relax in a steamy (but not too hot) tub.
How do you make a cheap gift basket?
Gift Basket Ideas And Recipes
- Buy items in sets and divide them among the baskets. …
- Remove individual popcorn, coffee or cocoa packets from their boxes. …
- Shop garage sales and thrift stores for baskets and other containers.
- Dollar stores have lots of great inexpensive gift ideas. …
- Use cellophane bags to package your mixes.
What things are in a spa?
The basic spa treatments are massage, facial, body treatment, manicure, and pedicure. A massage will help you relax and get rid of muscle tension. (A Swedish massage is a good place for beginners.) A facial is a deep cleansing of your face, and a body treatment exfoliates and softens the skin on your body.
What are good gift basket ideas?
Let’s take a look at how you an concoct your next thoughtful thank-you or birthday surprise!
- Ice Cream Gift Basket. …
- A Bit of Sunshine Gift Basket. …
- College Survival Gift Basket. …
- Breakfast For Two Gift Basket. …
- Spring Cleaning Gift Basket. …
- Coffee Lover Gift Basket. …
- Sangria Gift Basket. …
- New Mom Gift Basket.
What to get someone who needs to relax?
Best 18 relaxation gifts and stress-relieving gifts of 2019
- Soothe Calm. Cleanse. Cure. Holiday Gift Set.
- Esker Allover Roller.
- Plant Apothecary Super Soak Healing Bath.
- Acupressure Mat and Pillow.
- Wild Woodlands Signature Scented Candle.
- Vitruvi Stone Diffuser.
- Cocokind Winter Essentials Kit.
- Sephora Scalp Massager.
What do you put in a care package?
Care package ideas:
- Stress ball or fidget spinner.
- Coffee (or a gift card to a coffee shop)
- Water bottle.
- Healthy snacks like granola bars, dried fruit, mixed nuts or trail mix.
- Study supplies like notecards, highlighters, colored pens and sticky notes.
- Candy and chocolate.
- Chewing gum.
- Stress relief candle.
How do you fill the bottom of a gift basket?
Regardless of the basket you choose, you should fill the bottom with crumpled paper or another type of filler before adding the gift items. This filler provides an even, decorative base. Crumpled tissue paper is one of the most common options, but shredded paper, shredded cellophane, and straw can also work well.