Who makes Tiger River spas?
How do you adjust the temperature on a Tiger River Spa?
How to Unlock Tiger River Spa Controls
- Tap the “MODE ^” button until “TOOLS” appears on the screen. Press “ON ^.”
- Tap “MODE ^” until “LOCK -” is shown on the display.
- Press “OFF V.” Adjust temperature as normal.
How do you reset a Tiger River Spa?
The unit should stop operating and the GFCI power indicator will go out. Wait 30 seconds and then reset the GFCI by pushing the RESET button. The GFCI power indicator will turn on, restoring power to the spa.
How long should a spa heater last?
about 5 years
How do you move a Jacuzzi?
How to move a hot tub on flat surfaces like a deck:
- With one person on each side of the hot tub, lift the tub off the ground and place the 4 x 4 boards, or furniture sliders, underneath it. …
- Secure the hot tub to the dollies with tie down straps to ensure the tub won’t move.
Why is my hot tub light flashing?
It also provides a diagnostic function–a blinking power indicator indicates that the heater high limit has tripped, meaning that either the spa water is above its acceptable temperature range, or a malfunction has occurred within the spa (such as low circulation due to clogged filters).
How do you adjust the temperature on a hot spring portable spa?
To increase the set temperature of the spa water, press the TEMP plus (+) button. Each time the button is pressed, the set temperature display will increment by one degree. If the button is held down, the set temperature display will increase by one degree every half-second.
How do I reset my hot tub heater?
How to Reset a Spa Heater
- Locate the spa’s high-limit reset. This is a red button found on many spa packs. …
- Press the high-limit reset button. …
- Turn on your spa and observe its operation. …
- Flip the breaker panel switch on or press the reset button on the GFCI outlet to restore power.
How do I know if my heating element is bad in my hot tub?
To test hot tub heating elements for integrity, use an ohm meter on its lowest setting. With the meter’s test leads, measure the resistance between the two element terminals. The acceptable resistance range for most heaters is between 9-12Ω (ohms), some may be as high as 20Ω.
Where is the high limit switch on my hot tub?
A limit switch will be located in your heater enclosure, mostly in its lower left corner. It is usually white in color with a red button at the center. If your water is not heating up and you think the heater is the problem, one heater element that you need to check out will be the limit switch.
Why my hot tub won’t heat up?
If your spa heater won’t heat, remove and clean the filter(s) rule out a pressure or flow rate problem. Low water level, a clogged pump impeller, closed valves, clogged pipes or blocked spa drain covers can also cause flow issues. … A spa heater relies on sufficient water flow to operate.
What temperature should I keep my hot tub when not in use?
The general rule of thumb for temperature is that when not in use, the temperature should be set to about 5 degrees lower than when in use. Depending on the climate, this is necessary to keep the water warm enough to reach operating temperature quickly and without wasting energy when the time comes.